Life Counts Now

Fake Services with Fake contact numbers

http://coolermaster.force.com/pkb/articles/en_US/FAQ/Where-to-find-Service-Center-for-clients-in-India/?q=india&l=en_US&fs=Search&pn=1

This is the link to find addresses of my closest service centers, It do redirects to a page mentioning all the cooler master service centers in India. The closest to mine is 

Acro  Engineering  Company
Khasra  No  522/1,  Village  Jonapur,
Delhi  -  110030
011-40525645

The phone number provided never picks up the call. When I went to their official website and tried to contact the numbers provided (9871949398, 9212529163), I could connect with 9212529163 which was responded by a lady. On hearing that I have a ticket from cooler master portal she gave me another number 9910038574 which never picks up the call or responds. My issue has not been resolved and you guys provided me fake numbers for contacting. I will raise this issue and keep posting negative remarks from my experience on cooler master's official site and all the consumer sites I come across.

Cooler.jpg

Acro0.jpg

Mohd Noh    179

Welcome to CM forum .

Hello Bhai , CM staff will double check again with India Office to obtain the latest services center information .

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.