PowrHaus

HAF X Front Fan Replacement

PowrHaus    0

I have a HAF X case and the front intake fan no longer spins. I've checked the header it's plugged into and it works with other fans.  I'm trying to find a replacement for this fan and am not finding anything on the Cooler Master website.  I'm actually interested in changing the color to blue, if possible.

What have others done to replace this 230mmx30mm fan on the front of their case?  And did it work with the LED on/off button too?

Thanks for any help.  I'm confused as to why there isn't a drop-in replacement listed on their website unless I'm just bad at searching...which is entirely possible.  I'm also not opposed to using a different brand as long as the screw holes fit.

Thanks!

Mohd Noh    179
37 minutes ago, PowrHaus said:

I have a HAF X case and the front intake fan no longer spins. I've checked the header it's plugged into and it works with other fans.  I'm trying to find a replacement for this fan and am not finding anything on the Cooler Master website.  I'm actually interested in changing the color to blue, if possible.

What have others done to replace this 230mmx30mm fan on the front of their case?  And did it work with the LED on/off button too?

Thanks for any help.  I'm confused as to why there isn't a drop-in replacement listed on their website unless I'm just bad at searching...which is entirely possible.  I'm also not opposed to using a different brand as long as the screw holes fit.

Thanks!

Welcome to CM forum .

Hi Powr , Please contact customer services at here : Request Ticket they will assist you :)