Curtiss

CM Storm Trooper Case Problems

Curtiss    0

Hello guys

Been having problems with the I/O panel again.

A guy at CM said it was the I/O problem.

So I bought it..

NEW I/O Installed!.. But the problem still presists. 

After the  install with the new I/O I get this little red light right here at the top but nothing else.. No fans turn on , No power light ups or fan control. Socket gets extremely hot.. This is wired through my PSU. (12V current flow)

Same as my other case which is the STRYKER and everything works perfect.. But I am eventually losing hope in my Storm Trooper.. Can anyone please help??

thanks! 

Screenshot_20170902-213107.png

Mohd Noh    173

Welcome to CM forum .

Please issue ticket , customer services will assist you :)

Curtiss    0
18 hours ago, Mohd Noh said:

Welcome to CM forum .

Please issue ticket , customer services will assist you :)

I've issued 3 tickets, left numerous phone messages, No response..

They recomended I buy this I/o Sheild part, Installed it and did nothing.. I have a $180 paperweight! 

knud    120

Let me forward this to the right people.

knud    120

Just to make sure, you followed this FAQ?

http://coolermaster.force.com/pkb/articles/en_US/FAQ/CM-Storm-Trooper-Stryker-Fan-Control-Wiring

If yes, you need to request another part (yes, again). You can use the [request part] option when you are logged into fanzone.

Apologies for the issues regarding this. If you have any other questions or concerns, you can always send me a PM.

Curtiss    0
8 hours ago, knud said:

Just to make sure, you followed this FAQ?

http://coolermaster.force.com/pkb/articles/en_US/FAQ/CM-Storm-Trooper-Stryker-Fan-Control-Wiring

If yes, you need to request another part (yes, again). You can use the [request part] option when you are logged into fanzone.

Apologies for the issues regarding this. If you have any other questions or concerns, you can always send me a PM.

I have everything hooked up correctly, I have the Stryker case from you guys as well.. And It is working perfectly. But my Storm trooper none of the lights come on. When I hook up the 4 pin connectory it starts getting extremely hot.