Ganandrana    0

I recently purchased a CoolerMaster Mastercase Maker 5t for my new custom build but I'm having a hard time deciding on which cooler I want to put inside.  Here is my system:

Coolermaster Mastercase Maker 5t case

AMD FX8370 cpu

Asus TUF Sabertooth 990FX 3.0 motherboard

Corsair Vengeance Pro 32 gigs ram

I am looking for a liquid cooler that will fit this case and cpu.  Looking for something that would not be too hard to get in the case.  I believe a 240 would be a good size that would be easy enough to get in the case without too much trouble but who better to ask than the people here at Coolermaster since they made the case.  Thanks to all that read my post and many thanks to those that respond.

Mohd Noh    179

Hi Dan , Welcome to CM forum .

You have great chassis by the way below is picture and link for you reference 

Here the link How to install Masterliquid Pro 280 on top of MasterCase Pro 5, Maker 5, Maker 5T and Pro 6

1.thumb.jpg.bcb0843d64716e399720ef453459a8d6.jpg

2.thumb.jpg.7d53e7c99b5f795a2efb50477de90588.jpg

3.thumb.jpg.8198060779b9a6624e89c096a73b68bb.jpg

And im agree with you that 240 is good enough for your system and attached above is MLP 240 and ML 240

If you still concerned please contact customer services for more detail :)

Ganandrana    0

After some serious searching and looking at dozens of pictures, I figured out the problem is not with the case, it was the motherboard.  As you can see in the attached pics, there is a black box thing on the left side of the motherboard.  That box has an opening in the top of it that allows for the insertion of a small fan to help keep the VRM's cool.  The box that I'm talking about is the triangle shaped thing.  You can see where it opens if you look closely at the first pic.

The liquid ports on the MLP280 came in contact with that cover and would not fit.  The same applied on the other side of the case with the backside of the CDRom drives.  After some discussion with a CM Support person I decided to go with the MasterAir MA610P air cooler.  Many thanks to all that read my posts and took the time to respond.  I really appreciate it and many thanks to Mohd Dzuld for taking the time to help me overcome this obstacle.

I apologize for the size of the pics, I took them with my Samsung Galaxy S8+ and I know of no way to shrink them.

20171206_213400.jpg

20171206_213406.jpg