Pekka Kujansuu

FN + E = Reset all to default

I just got my MasterKeys S, and I was looking through the manual to see all the features the keyboard has. It says "FN + E = Reset all to default", and I can't figure out what it does. It doesn't clear my macros, it doesn't reset my repeat rate, it doesn't reset my layout to QWERTY from Dvorak or Workman, or to the Windows layout from the Mac or Linux layouts, and it doesn't clear my caps lock, scroll lock or win lock.

Can anybody tell me what FN + E is supposed to do? My best guess is that it actually does nothing, but it's left over in the manual from the Pro models where perhaps it resets the backlight.

Sunday Morning    177

Welcome to CM forum .

Hi Pekka , After discuss with HQ team , did you try press and HOLD the FN+E , Does you press and hold until the lights blink ?

If you still facing same issue or if you have any question please contact customer services , they will assist you .

Sunday Morning    177
5 hours ago, Pekka Kujansuu said:

Thank you! Indeed that works. The manual didn't mention holding, but it does make sense since you wouldn't want to accidentally wipe your settings.

You most welcome :) if you have any question please issue a ticket and customer services will assist you