Alan Anthony

Gurgling noise

On 11/8/2017 at 8:52 PM, Mohd Dzuld said:

Normally 72H , so just stay tune :)

Hi guys, so yesterday I noticed this Articles were listed in my support ticket, Does this mean they already want me to place a RMA request?

Edit: Sorry for the big picture :/ and for hijacking this thread :( I didn't mean to

RMA ML240.PNG

Edited by Francisco Camacho

Mohd Noh    28

Replied you via pm , customer services will tell you for the next step .. please patient :) 

Jeff    0
On 25/10/2017 at 9:07 AM, Mohd Noh said:

Can you tell me how you install your ML 240 ?

The ML 240 should be run in silent .

My advice

Try run at least 3 day and try run full speed could be that is air bubbles trapped .

Try reinstall and see how the result .

If you facing same issue please contact customer services for the next step .

Hi there

i have the same gurgling noise with my masterliquid 240, It happens time to time though. I was wondering what you mean by "run full speed" do you refer to the water pump speed in the  bios, to the fans or both of them? Moreover what do you also mean by reinstalling it ...to totally remove it from the CPU? i think mine should be installed good ..(i have a ryzen 1600 oc to 3900 1.33v and temp is floating between 33 and 44 using firefox ) .Pump is connected to the CPU Fan / Waterpump Fan Connector of the mobo

tnk

Edited by Jeff

Mohd Noh    28
2 hours ago, Jeff said:

Hi there

i have the same gurgling noise with my masterliquid 240, It happens time to time though. I was wondering what you mean by "run full speed" do you refer to the water pump speed in the  bios, to the fans or both of them? Moreover what do you also mean by reinstalling it ...to totally remove it from the CPU? i think mine should be installed good ..(i have a ryzen 1600 oc to 3900 1.33v and temp is floating between 33 and 44 using firefox ) .Pump is connected to the CPU Fan / Waterpump Fan Connector of the mobo

tnk

Hello

If you first installation making noise , that could be the air bubbles trapped so my suggestion take it out and install it back and see how the result ?

My ML 240 run in full speed and yes i`m setting it from Bios how ever you can setup as you like ( like Normal , Standard . Performance , Full Speed depend on board ). My first installation also failed , making some noise so i have to reinstall + reapplied thermal paste  and over 72 Hour the noise gone .

Take note .  If you still facing same issue , my advise please touch the customer services .

Thanks

Jeff    0

thx for reply ...my ml 240 hasn't made it since the beginning ..it started  after some weeks (like 3 weeks)...btw what happens if i stay it like this (it makes the noise once a while like in 2 hours i've heard it 1 time ) ? i mean it is not cooling well the cpu?

Edited by Jeff

Mohd Noh    28
4 hours ago, Jeff said:

thx for reply ...my ml 240 hasn't made it since the beginning ..it started  after some weeks (like 3 weeks)...btw what happens if i stay it like this (it makes the noise once a while like in 2 hours i've heard it 1 time ) ? i mean it is not cooling well the cpu?

Hello 

Share you some what i did last night . You know i change the original fans to Master Fans Pro 120x2 RGB as below a ( my TEMP at 22c idle )

You can monitor your temp by using the software provided , like me i have gigabyte board so i just using it ( as below ) to monitor my temp ) 

If the noise still haunting you i suggest you to contact our customer services for the next step .

By the way the ML 240 should be silent during operation .

gg.thumb.jpg.ae2a01f4e1bfb1edb1f4f416f31fc6dc.jpg