I just got a new Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240 and on start up it makes a gurgling sound. After about 4-5 mins it seems to stop. Is this normal?

• Upvote 1

Mohd Noh    179
5 hours ago, Alan Anthony said:

I just got a new Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240 and on start up it makes a gurgling sound. After about 4-5 mins it seems to stop. Is this normal?

Hi Alan , My advice try run at least 3 day and try run full speed could be that is air bubbles trapped .

Also owner this ML 240 have same problem like you but after 3 day the noise is gone + run in full speed + make sure all installation is correct :)

Please take note . please contact customer services and tell them regarding this issue , they will assist you .

I have the same sound, but in my case is not every boot, it just happens to occur occasionally, very once in a few days, and disappears in a matter of 2 minutes max... I feel like its normal, nothing to be worried about? should I? this is my first Rig with Water cooling system, is it normal that they have some air gurgling around?

Mohd Noh    179
21 minutes ago, Francisco Camacho said:

I have the same sound, but in my case is not every boot, it just happens to occur occasionally, very once in a few days, and disappears in a matter of 2 minutes max... I feel like its normal, nothing to be worried about? should I? this is my first Rig with Water cooling system, is it normal that they have some air gurgling around?

Can you tell me how you install your ML 240 ?

The ML 240 should be run in silent .

My advice

Try run at least 3 day and try run full speed could be that is air bubbles trapped .

Try reinstall and see how the result .

If you facing same issue please contact customer services for the next step .

On 10/25/2017 at 12:07 AM, Mohd Noh said:

Can you tell me how you install your ML 240 ?

The ML 240 should be run in silent .

My advice

Try run at least 3 day and try run full speed could be that is air bubbles trapped .

Try reinstall and see how the result .

If you facing same issue please contact customer services for the next step .

Sorry for the delay in replying :/ ... I installed it with the radiator in the front cover, I must accept that i had some struggle (don't know if maybe it was because this is my first time installing water cooling) placing the actual pump over the CPU as I felt the tubes a little hard to flex them. Here is a picture for reference https://imgur.com/LXvZLLk

I felt like the tubes where some short and like I alreay said, hard to move them around.

Today, after maybe 2 weeks, I heard the sound again, for about 5-10 sec, and again that was it, no more since then...

Is it really danger/risky to hear it? Water circuit should be completely air free?

I will do the steps you recommend and comeback with results.

Edited by Francisco Camacho

Mohd Noh    179

Owner this cooling since January and what I can say is ML 240 is silent.  Try double check if the noise is coming from pump or the fans + try touch customer service too maybe they have others solution. 

Mohd Dzuld    0
17 hours ago, Francisco Camacho said:

Sorry for the delay in replying :/ ... I installed it with the radiator in the front cover, I must accept that i had some struggle (don't know if maybe it was because this is my first time installing water cooling) placing the actual pump over the CPU as I felt the tubes a little hard to flex them. Here is a picture for reference https://imgur.com/LXvZLLk

I felt like the tubes where some short and like I alreay said, hard to move them around.

Today, after maybe 2 weeks, I heard the sound again, for about 5-10 sec, and again that was it, no more since then...

Is it really danger/risky to hear it? Water circuit should be completely air free?

I will do the steps you recommend and comeback with results.

Please get customer services , they will assist you . look like you cooling have problem .

On 11/5/2017 at 1:46 AM, Mohd Noh said:

Owner this cooling since January and what I can say is ML 240 is silent.  Try double check if the noise is coming from pump or the fans + try touch customer service too maybe they have others solution. 

On 11/5/2017 at 5:04 PM, Mohd Dzuld said:

Please get customer services , they will assist you . look like you cooling have problem .

Thanks for the advice guys, I will definitely do it right now

On 11/5/2017 at 5:04 PM, Mohd Dzuld said:

Is it normal that its been since Monday night i placed the ticket and I haven't received any response yet?

Mohd Dzuld    0
14 minutes ago, Francisco Camacho said:

Is it normal that its been since Monday night i placed the ticket and I haven't received any response yet?

Normally 72H , so just stay tune :)