• Announcements

• CM Nick

AM4 Socket Support   04/24/2017

Due to technical issues, the topic on "AM4 Socket Support" has disappeared. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and we are trying our best to have this topic back up as soon as possible.   As we read in the topic, there is a lot of discussion going on when the new brackets will be arriving. We can tell you now that the brackets will be ready for pre-order on our CM Store EU tomorrow and will be ready for shipment around the 16th of May.   You can continue the discussion in this newly created topic:     
Sign in to follow this  
wheels

Compact MasterKeys vs Competitors

wheels    0

I'm in the process of searching for a new keyboard and I've pretty much narrowed it down to the CM, Corsair and Razer on this best compact gaming keyboard list. I honestly have no experience with any of the brands other than a Razer xbox controller in which the original AND the RMA replacement crapped out. One strike against them but minor since it is a different peripheral. That said, any one have any real world experience on these?

I am leaning toward the MasterKeys since I can choose my key switch but wondered about other things to consider. My dream keyboard would be the compact (tenkeyless) form but with the extra programmables to the left!

CM Bram    34

Well you are on the CM forum so obviously we will advise you to buy the Cors...... COOLER MASTER model haha! But yea, I can advise you to check some reviews for sure, some unboxings, some written reviews and make your decission based on that. 

Ofcourse we feel confident about our Pro S series of boards, they pack a great set of features. Out of the box on-the-fly adjustments, standard bottomrow keycaps if you ever want to go into custom caps, removable cable for transportation and so on!