Sign in to follow this  
jsumeig

PROBLEMS WITH AQUAGATE

esben    0
!!!IThat's also my problem!!!.... I have purchased the Aquagate yesterday and after a complete isntalation fallowing the users manual, the problem is that the CPU temp. don't appear in the display and it's permanently blinking and beeping. After some seconds the unit shoot down te PC, and again the same if restart. I also have re-assembled the whole thing twice, turned and twisted, cleaned carefully the thermal cable and the display flashes and beeps. The CPU temp display shows --. and the tank display is about 24-25. It's the same problem that you have. I'm thinking to return the unit if the problem is no solved.

Look I got a NEW thermal cable and now it WORKS!!! Rmember NOT to put the cable BETWEEN the CPU and the COOLING thingy...or else it will fry. It's the cable thats your problem LAcalo....Im sure!

-_JonA_-    0
!!!IThat's also my problem!!!.... I have purchased the Aquagate yesterday and after a complete isntalation fallowing the users manual, the problem is that the CPU temp. don't appear in the display and it's permanently blinking and beeping. After some seconds the unit shoot down te PC, and again the same if restart. I also have re-assembled the whole thing twice, turned and twisted, cleaned carefully the thermal cable and the display flashes and beeps. The CPU temp display shows --. and the tank display is about 24-25. It's the same problem that you have. I'm thinking to return the unit if the problem is no solved.

Look I got a NEW thermal cable and now it WORKS!!! Rmember NOT to put the cable BETWEEN the CPU and the COOLING thingy...or else it will fry. It's the cable thats your problem LAcalo....Im sure!

just what i said... :-D

knud    128

I just put my thermal sensor in the heatsink, not between the cpu and the heatsink. Otherwise you just fry the cpu, just like Jona and Esben said.