Sign in to follow this  
jsumeig

PROBLEMS WITH AQUAGATE

jsumeig    0

I need HELP!

I just bought an aquagate yesterday and installed it. Firstly coolermaster have produced the most confusing manual in history....very badly written.

All that aside here is my dilema! When I switch my computer after installing, the LCD starts flashing and an alarm goes off! The WATER light is also blinking! The think is full after I clearned all the air bubbles...which almost fried my MB! The temp reported to me is only around 25 C, not much higher.....Why is this happening?

Also where on my motherboard do I plug the Y cable. The power switch? The manual is once again of no help.....or not to me anyways! It is currently sitting plugged into the PCI card but nothing else....Is this the root of my problem....I dont think so?

Please help me.......

jsumeig    0

After searching this forum I found the solution...I would like to tthank the online community for coming to my aid :)

esben    0
After searching this forum I found the solution...I would like to tthank the online community for coming to my aid :)

I have the excact same problem. Could you please tell me what you did to fix it?

-_JonA_-    0
yes, please post your solution, my aquagate is coming this week normaly and I want to be prepared

me too... I've bought an Aquagate, it will arrive this week normally...

hope I do not have probs...

esben    0
Most likely the thermal sensor was not plugged in.

I have the same problem.... I have re-assembled the whole thing twice, turned and twisted, cleaned an replaced the thermal cable a couple of times. Still my display flashes and beebs. The CPU temp display shows --. and the tank display is about 24-25.

lacalo    0

!!!IThat's also my problem!!!.... I have purchased the Aquagate yesterday and after a complete isntalation fallowing the users manual, the problem is that the CPU temp. don't appear in the display and it's permanently blinking and beeping. After some seconds the unit shoot down te PC, and again the same if restart. I also have re-assembled the whole thing twice, turned and twisted, cleaned carefully the thermal cable and the display flashes and beeps. The CPU temp display shows --. and the tank display is about 24-25. It's the same problem that you have. I'm thinking to return the unit if the problem is no solved.

-_JonA_-    0

well I think it's the sensor who's out of order...

I have the same problem with my Cooldrive4 sensors, 2 of them are already broken, 1 with damage and 1 without damage...

but I don't have problems with my Aquagate! it works perfect!!...