• Announcements

• CM Nick

AM4 Socket Support   04/24/2017

Due to technical issues, the topic on "AM4 Socket Support" has disappeared. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and we are trying our best to have this topic back up as soon as possible.   As we read in the topic, there is a lot of discussion going on when the new brackets will be arriving. We can tell you now that the brackets will be ready for pre-order on our CM Store EU tomorrow and will be ready for shipment around the 16th of May.   You can continue the discussion in this newly created topic:     
Matthew Van Der Wel

V650 PSU Shutting Off Straight Afte Turning On

3 posts in this topic

My PC turned off randomly the other day. The power cable going into the PSU had been slowly pulling out and I guess it pulled out too far that it shut down. I pushed it back in and tried turning on my PC, but it turned off immediately after turning on (fans spun, lights flicked on for a second). I played with the internal cablings of my PC but the problem still occurred. So I've taken the PSU completely out of my PC and tried turning it on manually by following this tutorial https://www.howtogeek.com/172933/how-can-i-test-my-computers-power-supply/ . The PSU's fan turns on for a second then turns off, so I've limited the problem to the PSU hence why I'm on this forum. Anyone able to help or give any advice?

Request an RMA, I have the same problem and I'm still waiting for that RMA process to go on, would they deliver? I hope so, It's been a month, maybe you have better luck than me

On 7/6/2017 at 4:02 PM, Matthew Van Der Wel said:

My PC turned off randomly the other day. The power cable going into the PSU had been slowly pulling out and I guess it pulled out too far that it shut down. I pushed it back in and tried turning on my PC, but it turned off immediately after turning on (fans spun, lights flicked on for a second). I played with the internal cablings of my PC but the problem still occurred. So I've taken the PSU completely out of my PC and tried turning it on manually by following this tutorial https://www.howtogeek.com/172933/how-can-i-test-my-computers-power-supply/ . The PSU's fan turns on for a second then turns off, so I've limited the problem to the PSU hence why I'm on this forum. Anyone able to help or give any advice?

Welcome to CM forum .

Hi Matthew . Sorry late reply . Please issue ticket then request RMA or Return to you local shop :)