Lee Stephens

Approved AIO radiators for Mastercase Pro 6?

Hey guys, 

I purchased a Mastercase Pro 6 last week and I'm in the process of moving my build into it but I've run into a problem. I've got a Corsair H115i AIO CPU cooler and I am unable to mount the radiator in the case. I specced the case out on PC Part Picker and my radiator was listed as compatible but it seems like the lip or cap at the end keeps it from being able to mount flush with the fans once in the case. The cap makes it too tall to go all the way in to the top cutout. 

Does anyone know if the lower model Corsair units will fit? Or if they have the same "lip" that make them go over the length of the top cutout? Is there is a list of approved AIO water cooler kits that will fit?

Also on an unrelated note, what's the usual turnaround time on tickets submitted to the CM website? I've got one submitted a week ago without a response. 

knud    123

That cooler is too big for the top bracket - maximum length supported is 297mm. The h115i is 312mm. However, if you mount the fans first and then mount the radiator, it will fit in the top bracket. Otherwise, you can mount it in the front of the chassis.

Normally, tickets should be answered within 2 working days.

Thanks for the input. I have tried to mount as you suggested previously but I still couldn't get it to work. One side is flush but there is a gap on the other side between the fans and the radiator because the radiator can't go up into the cutout. Perhaps I'm doing it wrong. 

I will look into other coolers. Thanks again. 

knud    123

Forgot to link this FAQ - here you can find an explanation on how to install this size radiator. Different chassis and cooler, but the logic is the same. Perhaps, that will help you.