Harry Nak

How to build MasterWatt Lite in CoolerMaster N200

Harry Nak    0

Hello,

I recently bought a Cooler Master N200 Closed and a Cooler Master MasterWatt Lite 400W.

There is no indication how the power supply must be mounted. I immediately assumed that the ventilator of the power supply must be at the bottom, directly over the filter in the bottom of the case.

However, on all little drawings in the instructions I see the power connector above the switch (0-1).

Is there any instruction available. Air flow is very important.

Thanks in advance.

Mohd Noh    179

Welcome to CM forum .

Hi Harry , Correct me if im wrong .

You mean is fans of the power supply ?

Have 2 way to mounted the power supply ,

1, Case with ventilation holes on the bottom

If your computer case is featured with ventilation holes and a dust filter on the bottom, it is recommended to mount the power supply with its ventilation top cover facing DOWNWARD. The cool air drawn from the outside of the system will help cool down the power supply, which will in turn ensure that the power supply operates at its utmost efficiency.

2, Case without ventilation holes on the bottom

The power supply will draw in the warm air inside the computer case with its fan, and exhaust from the back of the power supply.

bottom-normal-grill.png.2894f3c6b8b3cba20442dd0218a69581.png

bottom-normal-nogrill.png.91b209153582bbd8c09b8b41f7c17132.png

Any detail please contact customer service at here : https://account.coolermaster.com/LogOn.aspx they will help you to solve this issue .