Prablanc Gaël

Watercooling Compatibility

Hi, 

I wanted to know the exact compatibility of the MasterCase Pro 5.

Because the technical sheet and some video presentation does not indicate the same compatibility.

Bests Regards.

Sunday Morning    177
4 hours ago, Prablanc Gaël said:

Hi, 

I wanted to know the exact compatibility of the MasterCase Pro 5.

Because the technical sheet and some video presentation does not indicate the same compatibility.

Bests Regards.

Welcome to CM forum .

Hi Prablanc , May i know size radiator you want to use ?

Sunday Morning    177
25 minutes ago, Prablanc Gaël said:

Hi, allright nice thanks you for help.

Have a nice day.

Best Regards.

you too :)

Steve    0

Hello, I'm new and would like to give my 2 cents worth. I am trying to build a system and I really like the looks and features of these products. However, I have never seen a company that's employees haven't a clue about their products like these people. And their literature is ridiculous. I have a MasterLiquid Pro 280 . I am thinking about the MasterCase MC500p or MC500MT. Both say yes to the MasterLiquid Pro 280 on top. BUT, here and there I hear that it won't fit on top which is where it needs to be. And why 280 when it's really 311 ?

When I called Cooler Master they had no idea whether or not it would fit either case. REALLY. THEN WHAT THE  :) ARE THEY DOING THERE?? So as it turns out 280 isn't really 280. I don't give a damn what the core size is, like it or not you have to account for the tanks. Some of the cases instructions say 280 "max 297". What is that supposed to mean? I don't know why they can't just keep it simple.  So, all that being said, does anyone here know if the MasterLiquid Pro 280 will fit the top of either the MC500P and or MC500MT case. And without having to remove the 5 1/4" drive bay. I need that bay. I thought about calling Cooler Master again but every time I do I just get more frustrated and confused. I wish they would 1. get their support staff better educated on the products they are supporting,  2. write better instructions,  3. make the true dimensions of everything clear, a mm here and a mm there makes all the difference in the world. Thank you and looking forward to getting some REAL AND ACCURATE answers.