Sign in to follow this  
peanut_butter

About the missing accessories

So can anyone suggest me where can I find the accessories which comes with cooler master seidon 120V plus? The idiot who built my computer didn't put the clips to lock the screws which we attach to the back support of the cooler

On 6/5/2017 at 9:14 AM, Mohd Noh said:

Welcome to CM forum .

Hi Peanut Butter , Please check this link https://store.coolermaster.com/ then choose your region .

If not in the listed i would like suggest you contact customer services at here : https://account.coolermaster.com/LogOn.aspx they will help you

Thanks, as it seems CM store is not available in my country and I have started a ticket, let's see if they can help me with this. I have attached the picture of the accessory here anyway if anyone can provide some information

%24_1.JPG

Sunday Morning    177
On 6/7/2017 at 9:38 PM, peanut_butter said:

Thanks, as it seems CM store is not available in my country and I have started a ticket, let's see if they can help me with this. I have attached the picture of the accessory here anyway if anyone can provide some information

%24_1.JPG

By the way where you from ?

4 hours ago, Mohd Noh said:

By the way where you from ?

India, The services are just awful here and they would not reply till weeks & CM does not support live chat in my region so I suppose I won't be trying to overclock my cpu anytime soon lol

Sunday Morning    177
12 hours ago, peanut_butter said:

India, The services are just awful here and they would not reply till weeks & CM does not support live chat in my region so I suppose I won't be trying to overclock my cpu anytime soon lol

Bhai :) since you from india i believe customer customer will contact you as fast as possible .

and i try ask some one on the next monday .

• Upvote 1

On 6/10/2017 at 7:13 AM, Mohd Noh said:

Bhai :) since you from india i believe customer customer will contact you as fast as possible .

and i try ask some one on the next monday .

That would be great if you can do that. My ticket number is 00105243 if you need it. Thanks for the help, really appreciated :-) 

Sunday Morning    177
19 hours ago, peanut_butter said:

That would be great if you can do that. My ticket number is 00105243 if you need it. Thanks for the help, really appreciated :-) 

Please Check PM :)