Sign in to follow this  
Nope

MasterCase H500P Availability?

Nope    1

Any word on a retail availability date  of MasterCase H500P?

Was one week away from buying a HAF XB or one of the Masterbox's and then H500P announced and rocks my world.

Will be putting my existing system into a case after running it on a test bench set up for a year now. 

No new or multiple builds planned until 2018 so no need for 2 cases.

• Upvote 1

Joshua    0

I am also curious as to when this case will be made available.

Shawn    1

Same here. Might have to re watch the CompuTek videos to see if there was a round about date. Doing a main build in a few months and this would be a nice addition. Replace my original Scout, I am currently running in. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ExijTC4-Fo. Used to build in HAF cases before that one. Glad to see the HAF series is making it's way back in.

knud    123

Expected release is Q3/Q4 this year.

Cory    0
Posted (edited)

Someone of the overclock.net forums mentioned a white case  would like to see that and maybe all or half tinted Nvidia green case like this did with the HAF X cases. I always wanted one of those but never got around to it. I think the holes on the front and the top would look better with Green holes instead of black. Unless the case fans just help with the color scheme of the case.

Edited by Cory

Even though the HAF H500P isn't expected until November, the build demonstrated at Computex included 200mm RGB fans that seemed ready for purchase.

With the Cosmos C700P due to release 28th September, will the H500P's fans be made available at the same time?

knud    123

It's almost here :)

CameronS    0

I am very confused and I need some help. I plan on building my very first PC and I have chosen the H500P as the case for me, now with that being said, will I even be able to purchase it when it releases? Here's why I ask...I have been attempting to look for a retailer or any way to purchase the C700P, just so I would know where to purchase the H500P when it releases. I am Canadian and have saw the pre order for the h500p on the newegg.com website but not the ".ca" version. I thought "Oh well, I'll just take the hit on my credit card and pre order it from newegg.com". Lo and behold, it will not let me put in a Canadian address. So this is where I'm at, I can't even find a place (including cooler masters website) to buy the c700p and I cant preorder the h500p without having an American address, so what do I have to do? Any help would be greatly appreciated as this is very frustrating.

knud    123

Let me check this for you - as I don't know this either.