Recommended Posts

Catalin    0

Hello! I have the Nepton 280L cooler for 2 years already! Should the liquid be changed from him?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mohd Noh    179

Welcome to CM forum .

Hi Catalin , you mean is you want change the liquid in the nepton ?

If yes and my answer >>  The Nepton 280L  is not a refillable liquid cooler mean is you can using it until in the end :)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Catalin    0

I changed the processor, I have a xeon 2696 v3 and like the old processor, it does not cool properly.
In idle stand at 46 degrees. Is not that much?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mohd Noh    179
7 hours ago, Catalin said:

I changed the processor, I have a xeon 2696 v3 and like the old processor, it does not cool properly.
In idle stand at 46 degrees. Is not that much?

if idle in 46c that is not great . can you give full specs for your system ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Catalin    0

I have Xeon E5 2696 v3, asrock x99 oc formula, asus oc gtx 1080ti, memory ram server 2400 ecc, power surse Silent Pro Gold 1000W, ssd , hdd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mohd Noh    179
12 hours ago, Catalin said:

I have Xeon E5 2696 v3, asrock x99 oc formula, asus oc gtx 1080ti, memory ram server 2400 ecc, power surse Silent Pro Gold 1000W, ssd , hdd

try read this : 

Not much different between i7 5930k 140w TDP with your Xeon E5 2696 v3 . suggestion try follow step as in the link . if you still facing same issue , please contact customer services 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Catalin    0

this time is configured like in the link

any sugestions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mohd Noh    179
59 minutes ago, Catalin said:

this time is configured like in the link

any sugestions?

as i mentioned try read as in the link 

Try reinstall you nepton and see how the result ,  if you still facing same issue i love suggest you to contact customer services

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Catalin    0

I'm trying to reinstall, but I will
The pump connects it to the fan speed, and the others like it
I'm thinking of another thing I could do to wash the radiator!
Under a lighter jet of water, is it enough?
Perhaps the fans have also pulled dust between the radiator grooves
So I can not see, what I can with a brush, cleaner once every 45 days!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mohd Noh    179
28 minutes ago, Catalin said:

I'm trying to reinstall, but I will
The pump connects it to the fan speed, and the others like it
I'm thinking of another thing I could do to wash the radiator!
Under a lighter jet of water, is it enough?
Perhaps the fans have also pulled dust between the radiator grooves
So I can not see, what I can with a brush, cleaner once every 45 days!

 

Blower if you have :)

i just using brush to clean up my radiator every 6 month or less .

Try clean your system especially the fans might fully with dust 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now