Sign in to follow this  
Nico Kaiser

Vertical Graphic Card Holder with SLI/Crossfire-Support

Nico Kaiser    0

Hello dear Cooler Master Team,

I´m from Germany and a big fan of your gorgeous cases, but first of all i´m sorry for my english.

Most of all i like the MasterCase Maker 5 and really like to build a new rig with this nice case.

Now i saw you have the ability to mount the gpu vertical and i really like it to show up the gaming heart of your rig. So i decided to choose the vertical graphic Card holder but now i´m on a big Problem with that. Why don´t you have a holder for SLI/Crossfire- Support for a 2-way System? Maybe i´m not the only one who like to have something like that. The case is big enough for this and the holder could be extended for this Support because of your modular case System. I just know only one other manufacture which has this Support but first of all i like your case much more and on the other side there is only an open case available....

Maybe this could be an interesting oppinion for you to be the first with this solution.

Big greetings from Germany.

Vertical_Graphic_Card_Holder_with_Riser_Card__34004.1490963292.1280.1280.png

Vertical_card_holder__15886.1494931162.1280.1280.jpg

The big issue I potentially see with this is ventilation issues specifically if they're stacked (blocking ventilation to one of the fans on a card) in a similar mount to the one in your picture examples.  You might be able to achieve something like that if you make your case slightly taller and have them set one over the other so you're showcasing both of your cards.

VASSILI93    0

Hello !

I need to do the same thing in a MASTERBOX 5 MSI EDITION, i have a R9 390 MSI, what is the good reference please ?

knud    123

What do you mean by "good reference"? 

(The Vertical graphics card holder does fit in that chassis; but only supports 1 graphics card)