Sign in to follow this  
Idea

Hardline loop in my Mastercase Pro 5

Idea    0

I've always loved the design philosophy of the Mastercase Pro 5. So when I was building my new system I made sure that I was going to get the Mastercase Pro 5 as my case... So recently I kind of haven't been really having fun playing h1z1 so I decided to sell ALL my expensive skins. How expensive were they you ask? Well, my bandana (yes, a bandana) sold for $800, AR15 skin sold for $520, and so on. In the end I ended up with about $2,000. So I decided to upgrade my GTX 1070 FTW Hybrid to a 1080ti. Initially I was looking for the EVGA 1080ti Hybrid, but at the time they were out of stock... So what does an impatient man with $2,000 in spare change do? Of course buy a 1080ti FE and get a full hardline watercooling loop! I've always wanted to do a full hardline loop, and this IS my first ever custom loop. I understood that soft tubing is A LOT easier for beginners, but what's the point? If you want to go hardline you eventually HAVE to learn how to do hardline tubing anyways, and honestly I don't think doing a soft tubing loop would've helped me or made doing this hardline loop any easier. 

Also I was trying to find a thread or some answers online to see if a 360 radiator would fit in the front of a Mastercase Pro 5. The only Mastercase Pro 5 that had a 360 radiator up front was that one guy that did that blue/orange 24hr Le' Mans themed build. However he did some modifications to the case, and that didn't give me a solid answer if I could fit a slim 360 radiator up front. So I bit the bullet, and just decided to try to see if it would work. Spoiler alert: A SLIM 360 Radiator WILL fit in the front, and you DO NOT have to remove the hard drive cage in the basement (unless you want to have your inlet/outlet in the bottom). Anyways enough talking~ On to business:

Corsair SP120 PWM Fans

CPU/GPU Waterblocks are from EKWB

EKWB 140 Res/Pump combo

1x EKWB 240 slim radiator

1x EKWB 360 slim radiator

and a bunch of Bitspower fittings/Bitspower PETG tubing.

P.S. Pictures were taken from my phone~ Sorry if they're not the best quality!

QIuszMT.jpg

RQHQcP5.jpg

gKpr3Z3.jpg

ivFx4hC.jpg

rAUxI5z.jpg

OuUyfyK.jpg

fRJY19M.jpg

knud    123

That is a very nice build :)

You are running with 3x intake on the front I assume?

Can I recommend some cable combs to finish the build?

corsair-individually-sleeved-power-suppl

(there are various materials & sizes to choose from)

Idea    0
10 hours ago, knud said:

That is a very nice build :)

You are running with 3x intake on the front I assume?

Can I recommend some cable combs to finish the build?

corsair-individually-sleeved-power-suppl

(there are various materials & sizes to choose from)

Yup, 3x intakes in the front.

I have the combs that came with the CableMod cables, but they still looked..... unstraight/ugly? Not to mention they kept fraying the cables so I just didn't use them. I originally wanted to paint the combs either white or black. I'll check them out!

knud    123

I bought mine on aliexpress, those are from acrylic. But you can buy them from different vendors/shops and different materials :)