• Announcements

• CM Nick

AM4 Socket Support   04/24/2017

Due to technical issues, the topic on "AM4 Socket Support" has disappeared. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and we are trying our best to have this topic back up as soon as possible.   As we read in the topic, there is a lot of discussion going on when the new brackets will be arriving. We can tell you now that the brackets will be ready for pre-order on our CM Store EU tomorrow and will be ready for shipment around the 16th of May.   You can continue the discussion in this newly created topic:     
Mateusz

no usb cable or keycap remover in the box

4 posts in this topic

Hello,

I've just bought my MasterKeys Pro S in Poland but somehow i didn't get any usb cable or keycap remover in box, which is weird. Did it happen to anyone else?
The shop is legit, I paid full price and it definitely wasn't used. Not sure what happened here. 

In the meantime Im using usb cable from my phone charger and keyboard works fine, so that's not a huge deal.

10 hours ago, Mateusz said:

Hello,

I've just bought my MasterKeys Pro S in Poland but somehow i didn't get any usb cable or keycap remover in box, which is weird. Did it happen to anyone else?
The shop is legit, I paid full price and it definitely wasn't used. Not sure what happened here. 

In the meantime Im using usb cable from my phone charger and keyboard works fine, so that's not a huge deal.

Welcome to CM forum .

Hi Mateusz , Did you try return it back to the shop ?

Please contact customer services at here for more detail : https://account.coolermaster.com/LogOn.aspx

10 hours ago, Mohd Noh said:

Welcome to CM forum .

Hi Mateusz , Did you try return it back to the shop ?

Please contact customer services at here for more detail : https://account.coolermaster.com/LogOn.aspx

Yes, I contacted them (the shop). Still waiting for a meaningful response. But as I said, its just a cable and keycap remover so it's not a big deal. 
I really like the keyboard so i definitely don't want to send it back :)
I primarily wanted to inform that it happened, so it migh've happened to someone else.

7 hours ago, Mateusz said:

Yes, I contacted them (the shop). Still waiting for a meaningful response. But as I said, its just a cable and keycap remover so it's not a big deal. 
I really like the keyboard so i definitely don't want to send it back :)
I primarily wanted to inform that it happened, so it migh've happened to someone else.

As i mentioned please contact CM customer services , they will assist you and hopefully the shop contact you as fast as possible .

Below is picture > MasterKeys Pro S

13_968458923a0e3c400097eec1ac203217_1488771437.jpg