• Announcements

• CM Nick

AM4 Socket Support   04/24/2017

Due to technical issues, the topic on "AM4 Socket Support" has disappeared. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and we are trying our best to have this topic back up as soon as possible.   As we read in the topic, there is a lot of discussion going on when the new brackets will be arriving. We can tell you now that the brackets will be ready for pre-order on our CM Store EU tomorrow and will be ready for shipment around the 16th of May.   You can continue the discussion in this newly created topic:     
Leonard Baker

Accessories/Add-Ons Availability please

6 posts in this topic

Hello.  I just upgraded from the Corsair Obsidian 450D and was wondering about some of the add-on parts for your awesome case, please.  When will items such as the LED strip be available, and are you working on making them RGB instead of just one color, please?  Also, when will a right side tempered glass panel be available as an add-on, please?  I see the nice fan/LED hub is available, as well as the I/O panel and other goodies...thank you!!  I love my Hyper EVO 212, BTW...at idle keeps my AMD FX8370 between 9 and 11 Celcius!!

Welcome to CM forum .

HI Leonard , please issue ticket , customer services will looking as you mentioned above . 

You can check this link : https://store.coolermaster.com/

Thank you for the prompt reply! I'll create a ticket as you suggested. I was wondering how to remove the front panel as I will be replacing it very soon with the upgraded panel I/O set with LED strip and fan hub. I'll search forums and see what I can find. 

Thank you again. 

11 hours ago, Leonard Baker said:

Thank you for the prompt reply! I'll create a ticket as you suggested. I was wondering how to remove the front panel as I will be replacing it very soon with the upgraded panel I/O set with LED strip and fan hub. I'll search forums and see what I can find. 

Thank you again. 

You welcome :)

Just stay tune , CM staff will assist you .

You are planning to buy the MasterCase Pro 5, right? As Mohd mentioned, on our CM store (links in my signature) we already have lots of accessories and more are coming soon.

As for the LED strip... now it is single color. But.. we will have something better later this summer.

20 minutes ago, knud said:

You are planning to buy the MasterCase Pro 5, right? As Mohd mentioned, on our CM store (links in my signature) we already have lots of accessories and more are coming soon.

As for the LED strip... now it is single color. But.. we will have something better later this summer. :P