Sign in to follow this  
Carlos Santos

1st time Build - MasterCase Pro 6 liquid cooler question

Hi!
I'm building a PC for the 1st time and I have a question that I have been unable to find an answer for.

So, I bought the MasterCase Pro 6 and I've read on the specs about the radiator size limitation for the top, but there's no info other than the 280 support on the front.

Would a MasterLiquid Pro 280 fit in the front and would the tubing reach it with no problems?
I already removed the drive cages on the front and the design is going to be black with blue lighting (cage and if possible the CPU cooler itself) + the MOBA and RAM. 

Thanks in advance.

If your curious about my build is my list of components for it:

- Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 6 (blue LED version) -> already bought
- Asus Crosshair VI Hero
- AMD Ryzen 1600X

- Thermal Paste ARCTIC MX-4 20G -> already bought

- Cooler Master MasterLiquid Pro 280 or Noctua NH-D15SE-AM4 (undecided for several reasons. 1 being the question above, the other main one being fear of water cooler leakage)

- G.SKILL TRIDENT Z RGB 16GB (2X8GB) DDR4-3200MHZ CL14
- Cooler Master V750
- SSD M.2 2280 SAMSUNG 960 EVO 500GB TLC NVME -> already bought
- GPU (UNDECIDED - waiting for AMD Vega information/release for comparison with Nvidia cards. Last component to get)
- 2x Noctua NF-A14 industrialPPC-3000PWM -> already bought (might buy an extra one for the front should the liquid cooler not fit)

Mohd Noh    177

Welcome to CM forum .

Hi Carlos . Base what we know , Master Case Pro 6 able handle 280 radiator at the front , you can refer this link : MASTERCASE PRO 6

and below is picture ( Real picture pro 6 with master liquid pro 280 ) for your reference .

i would like to say thanks to GCC team APAC ( Bro Tom and Jerry ) help me provide this picture . Ur the best man .

Hope this can help .

pro64.jpg

Pro6.jpg

pro62.jpg

pro63.jpg

• Upvote 1

On 5/11/2017 at 2:34 PM, Mohd Noh said:

Welcome to CM forum .

Hi Carlos . Base what we know , Master Case Pro 6 able handle 280 radiator at the front , you can refer this link : MASTERCASE PRO 6

and below is picture ( Real picture pro 6 with master liquid pro 280 ) for your reference .

i would like to say thanks to GCC team APAC ( Bro Tom and Jerry ) help me provide this picture . Ur the best man .

Hope this can help .

Yes, that is exactly what I wanted to see! Thank you! :D

• Upvote 1

Mohd Noh    177
13 minutes ago, Carlos Santos said:

Yes, that is exactly what I wanted to see! Thank you! :D

You welcome :)