Kostis Notopoulos

Problems with devastator mouse

So i recently bought a new devastator mouse ONLY without the keyboard and im really disappointed. I use it to play minecraft mostly and to be honest it was a great mouse when it stopped working. I tried re-plugging it and it worked. Next day it hapend again and i found this forum 

i did what he did but it didnt worked for me. Now im using my old crappy mouse. Re-installing the drivers didnt worked. Plugging it in to another computer didnt worked as well so idk. Lots fo people have the same problem but im at the point that i dont know what to do. If any1 knows please reply to me. 

Sunday Morning    177

Welcome to CM forum.

Hi Kostis. Devastator concept is plug and play and what you did is good enough already , I believe that mouse is faulty unit so my suggestion is RMA your mouse but before that try recheck everything especially usb ports before RMA . I'm owner this combo too and run at windows 10 pro with fully update , bought in 2016 Jan until today serving me without any fail.

Please issue an ticket to customer service , they will assist you .