QC

Cooler Master Elite 130 Fan scerw (Revit?) Question

QC    0

Hello all, 

I've been using my Elite 130 case without problems but accidentally snapped the plastic pins holding the 120mm front facing fan when I was trying to upgrade to a Corsair one. While it still fits in place, it's loose and not ideal. Additionally, though I'm based in Canada, I will be visiting the States soon and so can order from the CM parts store. 

I've browsed the selection and found that the CM690II and the HAF912 Advanced OEM kits have a similar looking like plastic screws. In the CM690II, it appears to be listed as "Plastic Revit" for fan install and in the HAF912 as the "fan screw". 

Does anyone know which one is appropriate for the Elite 130? When I put in normal 120mm mounting screws it doesnt seem to work and I dont want to damage the mounting holes. 

Thanks in advance!

Rakazone21    16

Hello QC,, Maybe you can try by using acrylic or plate like, made to size 130 to make 120mm fan holder so as not to damage mounting hole ,,

Mohd Noh    179
17 hours ago, Rakazone21 said:

Hello QC,, Maybe you can try by using acrylic or plate like, made to size 130 to make 120mm fan holder so as not to damage mounting hole ,,

Agree and that is good an idea . you can try + please issue a ticket to customer services . they will assist you .