Tom Higgins

Cool Master HAF 912 series Tower fan

Tom Higgins    0
Posted (edited)

Back in 2013 I purchased a Cool Master HAF 912 series Full Tower, and everything ran great. Recently though, the back fan sounds like a jet aircraft. I'm wondering if the fan is starting to go bad, or if there was another reason for the loud sound? Also, when I start downloading, the sound increases. Any help would be appreciated. :?

Edited by Tom Higgins
add more info

Mohd Noh    179

Welcome to CM forum .

Hi Tom . 3 Years not bad ... try housekeeping your system + the fans and see how the result . if you still facing same issue i think your fans going down .

and try contact customer services and tell them regarding this issue .

Tom Higgins    0
21 hours ago, Mohd Noh said:

Welcome to CM forum .

Hi Tom . 3 Years not bad ... try housekeeping your system + the fans and see how the result . if you still facing same issue i think your fans going down .

and try contact customer services and tell them regarding this issue .

I received an email from a support ticket, in, which, I was asked to use a Open Hardware Monitor and these are my results: I have 3 temperatures for fan 1, 3, and 5. Temp #1 is 32 C,value and 32 C max. Temp #3 is  38 C value 43 C max. Temp #5 18 C value 45 C max. Fan #1 2328 RPM value 2948 RPM max. Fan #3 1170 RPM value 1172 RPM max. Fan #5 1168 RPM value 1170 RPM max.

I posted back and am waiting to hear back.