Bryan Fury

Masterwatt Maker 1200 - a lot of issues - modes don't save, custom don't save, crashing, etc.

Bryan Fury    1

Greetings

Yesterday I purchased Masterwatt Maker 1200.

https://goo.gl/photos/TieLHu5Gw4CKaMeb9

And whilst installation was a bliss and functionality is too, the software and control software is simply unacceptable. The Connect software on PC works, but crashes on  empty field and some field called 60'S speed or something. Whenever I put my computer to sleep, the program shuts down and fan starts to blow at full speed. Also, the fan is horrible, why in the :) is it so loud? :/ even at lower RPM? And the mobile application doesn't work at all. I can't run it, it simply stays at first screen and than says that it can't connect to the device. I see the CM MasterWatt Maker on my phone, but I can't pair with it. Though, about the BT I don't care much. I do however care about modes. It doesn't remember my custom mode, everytime I wake up PC, or turn it on, I have to set it from scratch.

Any clues?

kind regards

Bryan

• Upvote 1

onkel dolan    15

Suffering from the same issues. In every restart the fan kicks back on even if I have already set it to silent. I HAVE TO DO THE SAME THING IN EVERY RESTART... I will  first RETURN the FAILMAKER 1200 and then start a SPAMMING CAMPAIN in YouTube, blogs and social media in order to make this an issue for coolermaster... Its a pity they should come up with a solution, even in the form of a startup script to offer support to us fail-ridden folks. I suggest you to do the same if you value your investments and dislike being SUCKERS...

• Like 1