Recently while using my PC under load the temperatures of my CPU would go above 90 degrees Celsius. Upon restarting my PC it would give me a "CPU FAN ERROR". When I checked my bios, it showed that my CPU fan was at 0rpm. Then instead of plugging the pump into CPU_FAN I plugged it into CPU_OPT and now that one shows 0 rpm instead.

When I physically checked the 2 fans attached to the radiator, they were still spinning. This led me to believe that the pump has failed but I am not sure if this is how to properly check if the pump has failed or not and would like further clarification. Also I would like to know how I can go about replacing it using my warranty if it is indeed a pump fail, thanks

Mohd Noh    179

Welcome to CM forum .

Hi Tan , Try touch and the pump if still have this vibration ??

Before you go RMA try double check if your cooling really really fail or not . try clean up your system and see how the result ... if still facing same issue ... you can RMA at here

RMA : https://account.coolermaster.com/LogOn.aspx

I just double checked and it still shows 0rpm, I have already made a support ticket, how long does it usually take to get a reply? 

Mohd Noh    179
15 minutes ago, Tan Jing Wei said:

I just double checked and it still shows 0rpm, I have already made a support ticket, how long does it usually take to get a reply? 

Nice and please wait Customer Services will reply you asap . by the way you from ?

Posted (edited)

Singapore, I posted the support ticket yesterday

Edited by Tan Jing Wei

Mohd Noh    179
1 minute ago, Tan Jing Wei said:

Singapore, I posted the support ticket yesterday

Yesterday is public Holiday :) 

By the way you can try login live chat . they available right now 

catkicker    0

Having some issues with my 240. Bouht it last year and it has relatively low hours on the rig maybe 150 to 200 hours. I'm starting to have intermittent problems with the pump at least I think it's the pump.

Basically I'll power up the computer and within a minutes fans spin up to high and temps rise, near as I can tell the pump is not powering on. I have watched ir in the bios and on AIDA64 and where ever I plug in the pump I get random 0rpm readings on that sensor. Tried new bios and motherboard drivers. Tried different monitoring software and no software'

Seems the only fix is to usually power off and the start rig again. Rarely will a restart fix the issue. When the pump is working my cooling is awesome.

I'm wondering if this issue has been a problem in the past. Hard to believe this pump is flakey.

System specs.

Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H

i7 4770K

2x8 gigs G Skill Trident X F3-2400C10

GTX690

Samsung's 950 pro M.2 SSD 256GB.

Corsair RM850watt

Coolermaster Nepton 240M

WIN.10 64bit.

Edited by catkicker