Sign in to follow this  
Stev A

WHAT IS COMING NEXT, IN JUNE???

Stev A    2

Hi CM, I would really like to know about some news and leaked images of the cases coming in June. I am holding off of some of my decisions on my current plan for my next build, but need to have some idea if it is worth it to wait, or whether I should go ahead and purchase a case now. While I really love the Maker 5t case, because you ONLY offer it in one color, and even the lighting is ONLY red, I am leaning towards a different case. But IF you are coming out with something I really want in June, then I might be willing to wait and get your case instead. I'm really on the edge, so any news or leaked photos would be a great help in my making up my mind. If I don't have something to keep my interest, then my patience will no doubt not allow me to wait, and I'll probably go in a different direction. But I wanted to be fair, and give you a chance, as I think your design aesthetics's earn you this. So please, any news or photos would be greatly appreciated. 

Things on my wish list: More color combination choices, more RGB lighting choices, more room for RAD and a little bit lower price range. Thanks!!!

Edited by Stev A