• Announcements

• xtian1

Win a trip to Computex 2017   03/21/2017

Get a chance to be with us and experience one of the biggest trade shows in the Industry in Taiwan with us! Check the announcements section for details on how to enter the contest.
    • CM Nick

AM4 Socket Support   04/24/2017

Due to technical issues, the topic on "AM4 Socket Support" has disappeared. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and we are trying our best to have this topic back up as soon as possible.   As we read in the topic, there is a lot of discussion going on when the new brackets will be arriving. We can tell you now that the brackets will be ready for pre-order on our CM Store EU tomorrow and will be ready for shipment around the 16th of May.   You can continue the discussion in this newly created topic:     
macurban14

Maximum size mobo for CM Haf XB II Evo Case

4 posts in this topic

I would like to know what the maximum motherboard size for the HAF XB II Evo Case is. I know that the Form Factor is ATX...I would like to know the maximum dimensions in inches. Thanks for any help!

Welcome to CM forum 

May i know what kind motherboard you want to get ? 

5 hours ago, Mohd Noh said:

Welcome to CM forum 

May i know what kind motherboard you want to get ? 

Well, I have the Asus Rampage V Extreme, which is technically an EATX motherboard...It is a standard ATX length, but just a bit wider...It's fit in the last case I got, which stated that it only supported up to ATX.

13 hours ago, macurban14 said:

Well, I have the Asus Rampage V Extreme, which is technically an EATX motherboard...It is a standard ATX length, but just a bit wider...It's fit in the last case I got, which stated that it only supported up to ATX.

Better just follow official website that chassis only support up to ATX board type . 

Be back , will update to you regarding this issue . 

Update : Oh man unfortunately that chassis as you mentioned above cant handle EATX type board ( officially Website )

Here is some reference , maybe can help you out : Cooler Master HAF-XB Club

To get more detail i would like you sent out a ticket to CM customer service , they will help you out regarding this issue .