Sign in to follow this  
vesper8

CM Stacker : How many fans ?

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

i would need CM to release the information regarding how they test their fans dB level and airflow before i could make an accurate comparisson.

i admit the word lie is too strong for this case and for that i apologise after having dealings with other comanies products which are listed at 21db but are infact louder than my 7v highoutput fan, but however i do belive the specs to be innacurate.

Grump    0
i would need CM to release the information regarding how they test their fans dB level and airflow before i could make an accurate comparisson.

Does that mean you are privy to other manufacturer's methods? I don't see what that has to do with it. Are there test results (with corroboration) that show Cooler Master's specs to be false? In other words, has anyone shown that the decibel level is higher and the flow rate lower consistently with more than one of the same fan?

i admit the word lie is too strong for this case and for that i apologise after having dealings with other comanies products which are listed at 21db but are infact louder than my 7v highoutput fan, but however i do belive the specs to be innacurate.

So, you're saying some other company's fans are audibly louder than your fan (but you don't know what that decibel level is either?), so Cooler Master specs must be inaccurate too? I still don't understand and this doesn't sound at all like any accurate testing method to me either.

If you agree that your terminology was too strong and if you are apologetic, maybe you should consider using the edit button instead of leaving an insult and accusation you can't prove.

Grump

Mr. Miyagi    2
most axial fans are around the same pressure 1.34 i belive, the fans are quoted at 21db and 44cfm its a lie.

Yeah, that's not true at all. There are some 120mm fans that are 14dba that push 58CFM.