Sign in to follow this  
Harshil

Mastercase confusion

Harshil    0

I want to know that is the mastercase pro 5 different than maker5/maker 5t in Material or the interior space and rad support? Because here where i am living the retailer is saying the pro 5 has highest level of customization than any other even maker 5 / 5t! So which one is the top product i want to know! He even said that pro 5 is fully made of aluminium while others not! Is it true? And yes if i buy basic mastercase 5 can it be upgradable to 5 pro by buying accessories?
Yeah can i remove every bay in front of the case even the two optical ones in all versions?

knud    129

To start off: the chassis body is the same for the entire MasterCase 5 series. That means, the same frame & same material (metal).

The differences are partly on the included accessories and partly on the outside design.

You can upgrade from the MasterCase 5 to any of the other models listed below. Or you can downgrade, if you wish to do so.

You can buy accessories in our CM store. (links in my signature)

An overview:

http://www.coolermaster.com/case/mid-tower/mastercase-pro-5/

MC5.png