Sign in to follow this  
cdzitu

Will a MasterLiquid Pro 120 fit a Elite 120 case?

cdzitu    0

Hi, I have a i5-2500K setup which I intend to start overclocking. Right now I run it cooled by a Deepcool Gabriel which fits the Elite 120 case perfectly (and both of which I like very much), but I will need to upgrade to something more powerful to overclock. As the space is tight, I need to go with liquid cooling and was reading about the MasterLiquid Pro 120.

My only question is - will it fit on my Elite 120 case? I'd be willing to remove the HD cage if needed, as I have all of my 3 drives on a 5.25 HD dock.

Any opinion? Pls let me know!

Thanks

Sunday Morning    177
On 3/26/2017 at 4:37 AM, cdzitu said:

Hi, I have a i5-2500K setup which I intend to start overclocking. Right now I run it cooled by a Deepcool Gabriel which fits the Elite 120 case perfectly (and both of which I like very much), but I will need to upgrade to something more powerful to overclock. As the space is tight, I need to go with liquid cooling and was reading about the MasterLiquid Pro 120.

My only question is - will it fit on my Elite 120 case? I'd be willing to remove the HD cage if needed, as I have all of my 3 drives on a 5.25 HD dock.

Any opinion? Pls let me know!

Thanks

Welcome to CM forum .

Hi ,sorry for late reply . this link for your reference : Cooler Master Elite M-ITX Case Owners Club

Other solution please double check with CM customer services , they will give you best solution .

my opinion that masterliquid pro 120 can handle your chassis . but as i mentioned above please double check with CM staff :)

Hope this can help .