ED

MasterAir Maker 8 AM4 upgrade kit for RYZEN motherboards

ED    0

Hi, I've been wondering when the AM4 upgrade kit will become available?  I have a new fully air-cooled system I'd love to use, and I am waiting only on the AM4 adapter bracket to use my new RYZEN rig with the massive cool MASTERAIR MAKER 8.  Please let me know when you foresee this kit.  I may have to purchase something else to test functionality of my new equipment before I run out of the 30-day return period.  Thank you.

I also would like to know this, even if it's just a rough date.  I've had to order a TX3 Evo so I'll be able to get my system running when it arrives.  I know AMD didn't give much notice about the mounting changes, but how long does it take to re-design a mounting system?

Mohd Noh    179
On 3/19/2017 at 6:47 AM, ED said:

Hi, I've been wondering when the AM4 upgrade kit will become available?  I have a new fully air-cooled system I'd love to use, and I am waiting only on the AM4 adapter bracket to use my new RYZEN rig with the massive cool MASTERAIR MAKER 8.  Please let me know when you foresee this kit.  I may have to purchase something else to test functionality of my new equipment before I run out of the 30-day return period.  Thank you.

Welcome to CM forum .

Regarding this issue i would like suggest you to contact CM customer services .

Vialli100    0
Posted (edited)

I am in the same boat...

I purchased the cooler for my Ryzen build, the website said to get in touch with manufacturer for the bracket...

I have asked and got a reply saying it could be up to 2 months before it's available!!

So this made me make the choice of the Ryzen 7 1700 as it comes with the cooler even though I have a Nepton 240m (no am4 bracket either)!!

The AMD cooler actually works very well, I have the 1700 @3.6ghz, 32c idle...

Edited by Vialli100

Vialli100    0

Just got my AM4 bracket yesterday and what a great looking cooler...

Ryzen 1700 @3.6ghz going to try for higher clock over the weekend, 27c in my living room CPU 32c idle... 

20170602_180307.jpg

Leonel    0
On 2/6/2017 at 7:08 PM, Vialli100 said:

Just got my AM4 bracket yesterday and what a great looking cooler...

Ryzen 1700 @3.6ghz going to try for higher clock over the weekend, 27c in my living room CPU 32c idle... 

20170602_180307.jpg

Lucky guy... I still can't get mine bc im from south america and they don't ship stuff to here.

Mohd Noh    179
10 hours ago, Leonel said:

Lucky guy... I still can't get mine bc im from south america and they don't ship stuff to here.

Welcome to CM forum .
Hi Leonel , Didn't  you try contact customer services ?

Leonel    0
On 2017-6-7 at 3:52 AM, Mohd Noh said:

Welcome to CM forum .
Hi Leonel , Didn't  you try contact customer services ?

I was looking for an e-mail addres but didn't find it, also CM doesn't exist in my country so I get lost.

Does anybody know if they will make an upgrade kit for Threadripper? Or if the MasterAir Maker 8 would be proficient enough to cool it?