Daniel Adams

Hyper 212 LED Turbo not fitting correctly on AM4 board ( Solved )

ddv88    0
On 26.02.2018 at 9:34 PM, Joseph Kline said:

Their support is pretty disappointing. Between their crappy claim of AM4 "compatibility", and their support randomly picking who they help and who they tell to shove off, I am done with CoolerMaster. 

We have checked with our thermal team and waiting for feedback if also Europe will receive those brackets.

Lol what? They made the best marketing ploy ever. Different kits for different countries for the same socket. Well done Cooler Master!

Mohd Noh    28
2 hours ago, Jordan Alvarez said:

Thank you Mohd Noh for helping me out through the process of this and thank Cooler master as well. I could finally re installed my cooler ;)

IMG_0476.JPG

Finally and You have nice system >> 1080TI :P 

Dude Can you share some of behind of this story ? :)

3 hours ago, Mohd Noh said:

Finally and You have nice system >> 1080TI :P 

Dude Can you share some of behind of this story ? :)

Sure, at the moment of building my full pc I noticed that the CPU cooler can only be installed vertical and when I was about to gave up and bought a new cpu cooler I saw this post, I sent my ticket but I didn't have a reply that's when I Mohd Noh delived my ticket himselft and told me to be patient, CM contacted me through message and asked me for my shipping address and and contact phone number, then like after a month cpu brackets arrived so I could finally re-installed it and tested my PC with the system stability test and the heat centigrade went down as supposed ;).
Thx again Mohd Noh and CM.

• Like 1

Mohd Noh    28
1 hour ago, Jordan Alvarez said:

Sure, at the moment of building my full pc I noticed that the CPU cooler can only be installed vertical and when I was about to gave up and bought a new cpu cooler I saw this post, I sent my ticket but I didn't have a reply that's when I Mohd Noh delived my ticket himselft and told me to be patient, CM contacted me through message and asked me for my shipping address and and contact phone number, then like after a month cpu brackets arrived so I could finally re-installed it and tested my PC with the system stability test and the heat centigrade went down as supposed ;).
Thx again Mohd Noh and CM.

Thanks Bro :thumbup:

And thanks too GCC Team .

• Like 1

Mohd Noh    28

I will lock down this thread

Case has been solved

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1