John Mackey

When can I get blue LED Bars? Please?

John Mackey    0

Ok just did a rebuild using the MasterCase Maker 5 mid tower case, Put in a CM V1000 power supply as well as for a Hyper 212 EVO CPU cooler. got it all hooked up and it's looking good for the most part. Will have to admit that it's one of the cleanest builds I've done. Was wondering if there is any knowledge of how soon we will be able to get "BLUE LED POWER BARS<Strips>?

I would like to purchase 2 of them for my build as all the fans are blue. and the red one that came with the case don't look right in it. Is there an ETA on when we could purchase them and will they be the same size as came with the case or will we have an option of a 12" as well?

John Mackey    0
On 2/24/2017 at 10:16 AM, knud said:

Yes them are the ones but the connector isn't a SATA connector I want the ones for which can be connected to the fan/led controller on the right side interior of the case. Don't have the case open right now but If I remember correctly it's either a small 2 or 4 pin connector. Like for what is used on a Case fan. Not the Molex. And I am in the USA so I know nothing ab out pounds.<LOL>

Edited by John Mackey
didn't finish.

knud    124

Ah, the 2 pin versions. Those are not yet planned - so far we only have the RED color version for that.

I'm sorry about that :(

Shabriandy    0

I see, if the LED bars with other colors that works with the LED button ever comes out please do notify me. I've been waiting ever since I bought the case, thanks :)