Johnny Ambrosio

MasterLiquid Pro 120 - Upcoming Chip

knud    123

The MasterLiquid PRO Models requires a new bracket - what I said before.

And, all coolers will have a sticker on the box to indicate if they support AM4 (or not).

If you have any further questions, let me know.

Gacnt    0

Is there any ETA on the bracket release for this other than "coming soon"? Picked up a LiquidMaster 120 today and really want to use it. Noctua blocks 2 of my ram slots though it air cools well, it just isn't cutting it anymore, I want those ram slots back.

All I was told twice was 'end of the month' meaning end of March. None if my local stores has any of the liquid pro 120 with the sticker on it for the AM4 bracket. This has been an inconvenience for sure for me as well... what can ya do though?

Mohd Noh    179

Welcome to CM forum

Hi, Just suggest you guys . Try sent out one email to CM customer service, maybe they have some answer regarding this issue.

26 minutes ago, Mohd Noh said:

Welcome to CM forum

Hi, Just suggest you guys . Try sent out one email to CM customer service, maybe they have some answer regarding this issue.

Yep... already did that and called them twice... they said by the end of march the bracket will be online on their store... 

Lol... guess no one wants to believe it but that's what I was told on various occasions.. 

NiteShdw    0

The bracket is still not in the store. 6 days until the end of the month.

I know!!  I am so flippin aggravated about this to no end! 

Their initial products are decent but the backend service and dealing with customers is questionable... in my opinion anyways. They had the am4 bracket for those other fans immediately available the day the chip was released. It's ridiculous! 

I have no been sitting on a system I can't use because been waiting on this item and have to hope all parts work because I can no longer return them if they don't work because went over time frame... This is not right! 

I was even going to get another NEW pro 120 because they have the bracket included but the local store only has the older ones without am4 bracket and no sticker on box saying it's included... although most stores and online sites advertise it's am4 compatible but it's a crap shoot if u get one that has bracket. 

I bought the Master liquid 120 in December anticipating the AM4 release and I was told by CM I'd have a bracket available when the chip was released. This was NOT the case... Now almost a month later...

I have spent A LOT of time on this & frustration has been constant. I'm very disappointed how this was handled... 

If they had the specs to create that one bracket then stands to reason the masterliquid pro series could've been available the day of Ryzen''s release as other bracket was... very disappointed!

51 minutes ago, NiteShdw said:

I received a response for my support request to obtain the bracket and the response was:

Of course, that's the upgrade part for the Hyper 212.  So now I'm submitting yet another support request to get clarification now that it's into April.

Yeah man! Like I said in other post the 4th time I got a hold of support was online and they told me could be any time in 2nd quarter when bracket would be available. That means anytime until end of June. I couldn't wait that long so I built my own bracket. Here's the link to the post on how I did that... hope it helps somehow... 

NiteShdw    0

So I finally ordered my mounting bracket and it arrived today.  Unfortunately, while the email confirmation of the order says that I ordered the "AMD AM4 Upgrade kit for MasterLiquid Pro Series (RL-AM4B-MLPS-R1)".  The actual part I received was the Hyper 212 mounting bracket (RR-AM4B-H212-S1).  I guess I'll have more free time to watch the new House of Cards tonight since I won't be installing my cooler.

I submitted an RMA/Support request since the store continues to be offline for the holiday.

Screenshot 2017-05-30 21.05.06.png

Wrong-Bracket.jpg