Martin A. OnnA

Mounting for AMD AM4 Nepton 280L (Big Poppa)

Well the good news it the kit is up for sale now. The bad news is that Coolermaster ask about 15euro including shipping for it. 

Jim    0

I ordered on the 15th of May and it was tagged as 'shipped' on the 18th. Cost EU7.50 all up for standard shipping to Australia, about AU$11.50. It's been 16 days so hopefully it arrives soon :)

Jim    0

Kit arrived yesterday. All works well.

Mohd Noh    179
17 hours ago, Jim said:

Kit arrived yesterday. All works well.

Awesome man .......... 

Julian Levy    0

How do I get this bracket in the US?

I'm trying to get an AM4 bracket for my Nepton 280 L in California, but the product page doesn't seem to be working. There isn't an option to select it in the "choose your cooler" drop-down, and the item says "The selected product combination is currently unavailable." 

I had an RMA ticket to try and get it, and the support agent closed that ticket and gave me a link to the non-functioning product page.

How can I get this bracket? I'm sitting on a new 1700x, motherboard and ram that I can't use and it's frustrating. I tweeted about this and they linked to the product page too.

Is there a phone number I can call? What can I do?

Yeah had the same issue and tried twitter as well. They just sent me in a circle. I just ordered on the EU store here http://www.cmstore.eu/cooling/amd-am4-upgrade-kit-for-nepton-series-rl-am4b-neps-r1/. They just confirmed the order so here is to hoping it actually comes.

@Julian Levy

On 7/11/2017 at 9:48 PM, Julian Levy said:

I'm trying to get an AM4 bracket for my Nepton 280 L in California, but the product page doesn't seem to be working. There isn't an option to select it in the "choose your cooler" drop-down, and the item says "The selected product combination is currently unavailable." 

I had an RMA ticket to try and get it, and the support agent closed that ticket and gave me a link to the non-functioning product page.

How can I get this bracket? I'm sitting on a new 1700x, motherboard and ram that I can't use and it's frustrating. I tweeted about this and they linked to the product page too.

Mohd Noh    179
On 7/12/2017 at 10:48 AM, Julian Levy said:

Hi , try issue new ticket .