Martin A. OnnA

Mounting for AMD AM4 Nepton 280L (Big Poppa)

Jim    0

I ordered on the 15th of May and it was tagged as 'shipped' on the 18th. Cost EU7.50 all up for standard shipping to Australia, about AU$11.50. It's been 16 days so hopefully it arrives soon :)

Julian Levy    0

How do I get this bracket in the US?

I'm trying to get an AM4 bracket for my Nepton 280 L in California, but the product page doesn't seem to be working. There isn't an option to select it in the "choose your cooler" drop-down, and the item says "The selected product combination is currently unavailable." 

I had an RMA ticket to try and get it, and the support agent closed that ticket and gave me a link to the non-functioning product page.

How can I get this bracket? I'm sitting on a new 1700x, motherboard and ram that I can't use and it's frustrating. I tweeted about this and they linked to the product page too.

Is there a phone number I can call? What can I do?

Yeah had the same issue and tried twitter as well. They just sent me in a circle. I just ordered on the EU store here http://www.cmstore.eu/cooling/amd-am4-upgrade-kit-for-nepton-series-rl-am4b-neps-r1/. They just confirmed the order so here is to hoping it actually comes.

@Julian Levy

On 7/11/2017 at 9:48 PM, Julian Levy said:

I'm trying to get an AM4 bracket for my Nepton 280 L in California, but the product page doesn't seem to be working. There isn't an option to select it in the "choose your cooler" drop-down, and the item says "The selected product combination is currently unavailable." 

I had an RMA ticket to try and get it, and the support agent closed that ticket and gave me a link to the non-functioning product page.

How can I get this bracket? I'm sitting on a new 1700x, motherboard and ram that I can't use and it's frustrating. I tweeted about this and they linked to the product page too.

Sunday Morning    178
On 7/12/2017 at 10:48 AM, Julian Levy said:

Hi , try issue new ticket .