Sign in to follow this  

Asus TUF Mark 1 + MasterLiquid Pro 240

Hello you cooler fellas and gals, this would be my first post and in good tradition it comes with a question attached. So lets hope you guys can answer or point in right direction, (no, not the exit door ;) )

So I have a Asus TUF Mark 1, this motherboard has a 1x dedicated pump 4 pin header and the 2x 4pin CPU fans

Now it would be my hope, that I could connect the MasterLiquid Pro 240 pump to this dedicated pump header and the fans to the 4 pin fans CPU1 and CPU2.

Would that be a feasible and acceptable setup?

ill admit Im not familiar with the MasterLiquid Pro 240 or liquid cooling in general, but much research has been done on this lately. Ive read the manuals and searched around but maybe Ive missed something.

Im replacing a Corsair Hydro H100i V2 with this MasterLiquid Pro 240, Corsair has gone on the naughty list, and wont even get a piece of coal, but will definitely get the boot... soon.

So here is hoping.

Well Ive answered my own question...

So my answer is here http://coolermaster.force.com/pkb/articles/en_US/FAQ/Liquid-Cooling-Where-do-I-connect-the-Fans-and-Pump/?l=en_US&fs=Search&pn=1

Seems like a fat yes.

Problem is, after looking in some shops, I see a MasterLiquid Pro 240 with a rugged ugly tubing and on another shop I see the wider tubing with braiding, the Coolermaster website shows it with the braiding, so lets hope thats what it is.

If anyone knows any post of someone with similar motherboard please ping here, thanks.

Sunday Morning    177

i have masterlquid 240

pump connector i connect into sys fan header and the fans connector i throw it at cpu fan header with using  PWM Y-Splitter .

set to full speed rpm 2500-2700 , i admitted my cooling system is super silent .

Thanks.

Do you know if the tubing is braided or is it a corrugated look, the Coolermaster website seem to indicate braided, which probably means it was an update at some stage.

Silent is great, my current one is silent enough until you push CPU and then... Not so much, but its not terrible. :D