• Announcements

• CM Nick

AM4 Socket Support   04/24/2017

Due to technical issues, the topic on "AM4 Socket Support" has disappeared. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and we are trying our best to have this topic back up as soon as possible.   As we read in the topic, there is a lot of discussion going on when the new brackets will be arriving. We can tell you now that the brackets will be ready for pre-order on our CM Store EU tomorrow and will be ready for shipment around the 16th of May.   You can continue the discussion in this newly created topic:     
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
T LJ

majorissue
CMStorm Trigger - Original

1 post in this topic

Hi! So I've had this keyboard for a few years and up until recently I hadn't tried to use to macro buttons. Now that I have, Windows 10 doesn't seem to like the CM Trigger app at all. It won't open and disables the keyboard until the app crashes and is closed. This also happens with the reset tool. Keyboards shouldn't get out dated like this, what can I do to fix this?

I don't want to go out to drop 150+ on another keyboard (will be of another brand if I have to as this is an awful experience for a keyboard in perfect condition, signed by all original TSM after I first bought it and I'd rather not lose it) (Dyrus, wild turtle, regi and so on..)