This case has allowed me to put together a wonderful machine. The Bracket to mount a Closed Loop H2O cooler up top is a builders dream.
No looking up trying to fit screws and hold everything steady, plus the extra room you get by basically putting the Radiator ABOVE the case gets you some added room.
On a Prior build I actually had to use special (see crappy, bad) thinner fans to clear my memory strips. With this build and a similar Motherboard no problem, tons of clearance, I guess you gain over an inch.

This case allowed me to mount full size fans below the Radiator sucking cool air in, 2 fans in front also sucking in and only one back fan sucking out making a positive pressure case so no dust and stuff gets pulled in to the case, all vents are venting out.

I did add a finer filter to the top of the radiator and another one to the front that covers all intake fans perfectly. The "built in filters" are OK but no dust is great...

As you can see in the "filters" pick the AIO water cooler Rad sticks out the top, which leaves (see pic "insides") lots and lots of top room so the memory slots are not obstructed at all...

PS This is a repost, I first posted it to the wrong section... my bad...

desk.jpg

door.jpg

fan filters.jpg

insides.jpg

side glass.jpg

John Mackey    0

I love mine as well since I did the rebuild it is totally clean on the inside. Only thing for which I didn't care for is the fact that the led light bar for which came with it is red and I did my case in all blue lights. And for some reason I can't get the Blue  LED bars with the 2 pin connector which goes to the included fan/led controller. I just spent a small fortune upgrading my system and allot of it Coolermaster and I can't get the Blue Led bars that I need.

My next build I might have to think twice about the CM cases. Especially since I can't get a reply back from them about if and/or when they will be available for purchase.

Yeah, Me , I don't get the lighting thing myself. My case does not have the LED, but also has 1 (or 2) less USB 3.0 on top and not the door looking thing on front.
I might have bought that one, but did not notice the USB difference, so got the other one.