Maowhree

MasterKeys Wrist Rest. When?

Maowhree    5

Hi, do you have any info as to when http://www.coolermaster.com/peripheral/peripheral-accessories/wrist-rest/ [SGA-KR01-KSRG1] will be available for purchase in Italy?
Thank you.

PS: I am also very interested about the glass case which is shown in the following link. Is something like this ever going to be available for purchase?
Or can you point me towards something similar? Thank you again!

http://assets.coolermaster.com/global/uploadfile/fileproduct_list/P1612070002051c/PRDPIC/13_bae93439879ff57b0e6e874ef00d256e_1481253289.jpg

Edited by Maowhree

CM Bram    37

Hi there,

I actually do... The wristrest will be available on the cmstore.eu already by the end of this week and I expect it to be available in local Italian resellers in this month somewhere.. 

For the Acrilic top cover you are linking towards this will be likely in March, but cmstore exclusive. It will not be sold by resellers in Italy. For which keyboard would you be interested in such? 

• Upvote 1

Maowhree    5

Good:)

I am interested in a MasterKeys Pro S sized Acrilic top cover (standard CM tenkeyless frame).
Checked out the wrist rest at cmstore.eu, price looks fair to me. I might consider buying both from that store, can you tell me something more about shipping expenses? It says some products are marked as "free shipping" but it only cites MasterCase accessories, is that correct?

Erik    0
On 1/2/2017 at 2:02 PM, Maowhree said:

Good:)

I am interested in a MasterKeys Pro S sized Acrilic top cover (standard CM tenkeyless frame).
Checked out the wrist rest at cmstore.eu, price looks fair to me. I might consider buying both from that store, can you tell me something more about shipping expenses? It says some products are marked as "free shipping" but it only cites MasterCase accessories, is that correct?

You can see shipping expenses at checkout. Click the "Estimate Shipping & Tax" text.

Maowhree    5

I am afraid I was not clear enough. We are speaking about two products which are not yet available for purchase (well one of them is available as of today, but that's not the point); my question was if free shipping would have been applicable to them in the future or that only applies to MasterCase accessories as is written on the website now.

I believe the answer is no anyway. :)