Daniel

MasterLiquid Pro 2011 Narrow ILM adaptability?

Daniel    0

I have an ASRock X99E-ITX/ac motherboard with a 2011-v3 Narrow ILM socket. The motherboard came bundled with a water cooling mounting plate that ASRock specifies as being compatable with the Seidon series. The Seidon series isn't easily obtainable in the USA however, so would I be able to use this mounting plate with the MasterLiquid Pro series?

Image of the motherboard and mounting plate

Mohd Noh    179

Hi Daniel ,

Welcome to CM forum .

May i know what masterliquid pro you have ?

All the MasterLiquid Pro is Support socket as you mention above . 

Back to your question , is Yes , During do the installation you need use the accessory and tools from or what inside the MasterLiquid pro, 

Here is Some picture for your reference :

174775.c749d536c6449d0f2519cab60c6f818f.1600.jpg

Daniel    0

I currently do not have a MasterLiquid Pro, but I'm asking because I want to know if I can use it if I buy one. I did some more searching, and it seems like the mounting bracket I have will not work with the MasterLiquid, since it's meant to fit on top of the Seidon water block. It does seem like the MasterLiquid comes with mounts capable of fitting onto the narrow socket, but they can only be oriented in a single axis. This might mean that the tubes to either side of the water block would come into conflict with the RAM cards on my motherboard. What is the width of the water block? (Between the sides without the screws, including the water tubing)

Mohd Noh    179

Regarding this question What is the width of the water block? (Between the sides without the screws, including the water tubing) i would like you to contact Cooler Master customer services , because they will give you the correct answer

Please submit at here : https://account.coolermaster.com/LogOn.aspx

Hope this can help .