Mektacular

Mastercase5 - ATX+ fits, does it have the SSI EEB standoffs also?

Mektacular    0

Edit:  Fullsize EATX (12x13) doesn't fit in this case and neither does an SSI EEB.  The EVGA X99 FTW is bigger than a typical ATX, but not near as big as a full- size EATX.  Edited the title to say ATX+ so that someone just reading the title doesn't think EATX does fit.

Original Message:

I know an EATX MB (eg. EVGA X99 FTW) will fit in a MasterCase 5.  Does the case have a the stand-off locations for an SSI EEB MB?

I know they are the same size, but I've read the attachment screws are a different pattern.

Edited by Mektacular

-=SpH!Nx=-    9
21 hours ago, Mektacular said:

Edit:  Fullsize EATX (12x13) doesn't fit in this case and neither does an SSI EEB.  The EVGA X99 FTW is bigger than a typical ATX, but not near as big as a full- size EATX.  Edited the title to say ATX+ so that someone just reading the title doesn't think EATX does fit.

Original Message:

I know an EATX MB (eg. EVGA X99 FTW) will fit in a MasterCase 5.  Does the case have a the stand-off locations for an SSI EEB MB?

I know they are the same size, but I've read the attachment screws are a different pattern.

I am using the X99 FTW and a MasterCase Pro 5, I dont remember seeing a standoff for the SSI EEB. I'll check and get back to you.