xtian1

Cooler Master’s CPU Cooling, Power Supplies Synced with Kaby Lake and Ryzen

hoffo    0
On 2/23/2017 at 0:57 AM, hoffo said:

What about the Hyper 212 Plus? Will this upgrade piece also work with it?

Anyone? I assume it would work since the Evo and Plus both have the same parts kit on your web store. Any confirmation on that?

Edited by hoffo
typo

knud    124
18 hours ago, Bdiddy said:

I have a question about the MasterLiquid120. It states its AM4 compatible on the list above and on the advertisement on CM page. The model is MLW-D12M-A20PW-R1. On newegg i only see model MLY-D12X-A20MB-R1. Is that compatible model with AM4 without upgrade kit ? I dont see model MLW-D12M-A20PW-R1 for sale in the US.

The one from newegg is the MasterLiquid Pro model. You need an upgrade kit for that. But the MasterLiquid 120 (non pro) comes with with the AM4 bracket out of the box.

17 hours ago, Brutos said:

So how will I go about getting one once its released ?

Via our CM store.

7 hours ago, hoffo said:

Anyone? I assume it would work since the Evo and Plus both have the same parts kit on your web store. Any conformation on that?

Yeap, the 212 Plus will also be supported via that same upgrade kit, as the Evo.

CreazyXX    0
Posted (edited)

how long we have wait for napton upgrade kit ? i have napton 240M and there is still no upgrade kit for it soo i am just curious becous cant upgrade without cooler

on website oyu saying compatibility with AM4 and in this thread its only with upgrade kit soo i am really confused

Edited by CreazyXX

Leon    0

Hi! 
What Heat dissipation at the Cooler Master MasterLiquid 120 and Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240 models?

isaacc    0

Hello. I'm just about to order a Master Cooler MasterLiquid Pro 280. I heard there was a compatibility problem between the Pro 240 and the Intel 1151 socket, and I was wondering if this applied to the Pro 280 as well.

I've looked at several pages now and it seems like the MasterLiquid Pro 280 works fine with the 1151 socket but I'm not absolutely sure. I'd just like to hear a definitive response from a Cooler Master admin that the MasterLiquid Pro 280 has no problems with the 1151 socket (my motherboard is the Asus Maximus IX Hero). Thank you.

I have the MasterLiquid Pro 280 as well, though I'm starting to get worried about AM4 support. I haven't been able to put my new PC together yet because I'm waiting for that kit.