Ben Silverman

Buying fan mounts for the 212 Evo.

At some point between buying the Hyper 212 Evo and now I have lost a pair of the plastic fan clips for my cooler. This is because I was only originally using 1 CPU fan. I recently received a another one for Christmas and have only just realised that I'm missing a pair of the clips.

Is there anywhere I can buy a new set?

Thanks!

Sunday Morning    177
5 hours ago, Ben Silverman said:

At some point between buying the Hyper 212 Evo and now I have lost a pair of the plastic fan clips for my cooler. This is because I was only originally using 1 CPU fan. I recently received a another one for Christmas and have only just realised that I'm missing a pair of the clips.

Is there anywhere I can buy a new set?

Thanks!

Hi Man 

Welcome to CM forum

You can check as below

1, US Store

2, EU Store

If the items not in the listed above , i would like suggest you to contact CM customer service at here : https://account.coolermaster.com/LogOn.aspx

Hope this can help

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the help! I didn't know CM had a 'Spare parts' store. It was a shame I couldn't just buy the fan clip and nothing else but I managed to find them as part of the 212 Evo Accessories kit.

Thanks!

Sunday Morning    177
6 hours ago, Ben Silverman said:

Thanks for the help! I didn't know CM had a 'Spare parts' store. It was a shame I couldn't just buy the fan clip and nothing else but I managed to find them as part of the 212 Evo Accessories kit.

Thanks!

Np man ... Cheeeersssssssssssssssssssss :)