Kiel Mackinnon

MasterCase Pro 5 - Feedback, Suggestions & Improvements Thread

John Mackey    0

When will the Blue  2 pin LED Strips be available for purchase in the USA? The reason for which I'm asking about the 2 pin is that is the type of connectors for which are on the LED/FAN controller on the right side of the case. It came with a red 2pin led strip but I need Blue. Please

Erik    0

Can anyone help me figure this out?!?

I have a Sentry 3 Fan Controller and I am trying to install it into one of the 5.25 bays for front display.  The Sentry 3 does not go deep enough into the drive bays to engage the locking feature and there are no internal screw holes for fastening this.  Without having to drill holes for installation, does anyone have any tips or tricks for me to pull this off?

Thanks in advance!

Mohd Dzuld    1
On 10/9/2017 at 7:51 AM, Erik said:

Can anyone help me figure this out?!?

I have a Sentry 3 Fan Controller and I am trying to install it into one of the 5.25 bays for front display.  The Sentry 3 does not go deep enough into the drive bays to engage the locking feature and there are no internal screw holes for fastening this.  Without having to drill holes for installation, does anyone have any tips or tricks for me to pull this off?

Thanks in advance!

Owner MC Pro 5 and i have other brands fan controller but never try it to Pro 5 but i will try it later and update to as soon as possible 

+ Please contact the fan controller customer services maybe they have the solution ?

Updated : After do some research what i can say is not compatible my fan controller with my Pro 5 , 2 hour try to figure out how to install my fan controller in the end got 0 result , i wont spoil my pro 5 + Pro 5 have a good temperature so need to install my fan controller .

well i dont have any tips for you man .

Untitled.jpg.4ccebdb7a0423b5e3ed448761d4dbce5.jpg

Is it possible to customize the MasterCase 5 pro to a right sided window case with 90° turned motherboard?

Like for example the Silverstone Raven RV02-E, with the cable connections, outtake and IO-shield on the top side of the case and with a right side view in the case.

I own the Raven RV02-E but it's actually to big and there is out there very little to none choices with this case setup.

Regards,

Jos

Edited by Jos Magallon

I will answer my question myself: No, Cooler Master doesn't make it possible as i found out on youtube... unless you have a drill to get rid of the pop rivets!

The positieve thing is that the frame is square so in theory it's possible to customize it to an inverted case with 90° turned MB tray.

Maybe that the Cooler Master crew could consider the idea to use screws instead of pop rivets, then you can really speak of a full customizable build.