Sign in to follow this  
Volker Wilhelm

LED-Light at 4 USB entrances on the front side

Ich habe einen Mastercase Maker 5t. Am Frontpanel leuchten nur die Powerbutton-, Lüfter- und die LED-Anzeige für den LED-Stab. Die 4 USB-Eingänge sind nicht beleuchtet. Auf Videos von Coolermaster sind bei diesem Modell jedoch auch die 4 USB-Eingänge beleuchtet. Liegt bei meinem Modell ein Fehler vor?

I have a Mastercase Maker 5t. Only the powerbutton, fan and LED indicators for the LED rod light up on the front panel. The 4 USB inputs are not illuminated. However, on videos of Coolermaster, the 4 USB inputs are also illuminated. Is there an error in my model?

Dark_93    0
On 12/1/2017 at 4:38 PM, Volker Wilhelm said:

Ich habe einen Mastercase Maker 5t. Am Frontpanel leuchten nur die Powerbutton-, Lüfter- und die LED-Anzeige für den LED-Stab. Die 4 USB-Eingänge sind nicht beleuchtet. Auf Videos von Coolermaster sind bei diesem Modell jedoch auch die 4 USB-Eingänge beleuchtet. Liegt bei meinem Modell ein Fehler vor?

I have a Mastercase Maker 5t. Only the powerbutton, fan and LED indicators for the LED rod light up on the front panel. The 4 USB inputs are not illuminated. However, on videos of Coolermaster, the 4 USB inputs are also illuminated. Is there an error in my model?

Hi Wilhelm, i've got only 3.0 logo illuminated.. the USB plugs aren't illuminated.

Has got a tip of the Support: The Molex connection was hidden behind several cables. Now he is also connected with the net part and everything is OK
Thanks
V. Wilhelm

Habe einen Tip vom Support bekommen: Der Molex-Anschluss war hinter mehreren Kabeln versteckt. Nun ist auch er mit dem Netzteil verbunden und alles ist ok
Danke
V.Wilhelm