Krnt

MasterAir Maker 8 - Feedback, Suggestions & improvements Thread

Krnt    1

Hi, I have a CM MasterAir Maker 8, it works very well and silent but seeing the MasterFan Pro 140 Air Pressure, I'm wondering if there could be a future optional 140mm bracket to install those in this cooler, since the 120mm fans are not much better than the stock ones.

xtian1    13

Hello MasterAir Maker 8,

We want to hear everything you like and don't like about this product along with any suggestions or Improvements.

Regards,

Xtian1

Sean Settle    0
On 1/11/2017 at 2:10 PM, Krnt said:

Hi, I have a CM MasterAir Maker 8, it works very well and silent but seeing the MasterFan Pro 140 Air Pressure, I'm wondering if there could be a future optional 140mm bracket to install those in this cooler, since the 120mm fans are not much better than the stock ones.

I too have a MasterAir Maker 8, and I bought it and two MasterFan Pro 140 Air Pressure fans to upgrade it because how it was advertised: "The MasterAir Maker 8 also supports both 140mm and 120mm fans. Fans can quickly and easily be adjusted, removed and replaced thanks to a special fan bracket design."  However, it does not support 140mm fans like it does 120mm fans!  I tried opening a support ticket and CoolerMaster support closed it responding that "140 mm refers to circumference", which is obviously false (the stock fan is clearly not less than 50mm wide).  All I'm asking for is what was advertised and the primary factor from which I based my purchasing decision.

Mohd Noh    179

Hi Sean ,

Sorry for that ,

Hopefully you can contact CM customer services , they will help you find the solution .