xtian1

MasterMouse Pro L- Feedback, Suggestions & Improvements Thread

xtian1    13

Hello MasterMouse Pro L Owners,

We want to hear everything you like and don't like about this product along with any suggestions or Improvements.

Regards,

Xtian1

ron mini    0

first sorry for english.

os sensitivity always chaneged to 7 whenever boot my pc.

i prefer 6 but, software(hadward? i'm not sure which is) change it always.

i report this to Daeyang case which is an Importer of coolermaster located at south korea.

and delete below post plz. i don't know how to delete that.

Edited by ron mini

On 2017-3-10 at 11:13 PM, BALLAGS said:

Mouse with acceleration please fix it

http://i.imgur.com/NZJXbcp.png
mastermouse pro L 400dpi 1000hz

There is no acceleration on the mouse, maybe you twisted the mouse while mooving, the lines of your test are crooked.

nk38P01.jpg

The only one problem I saw in the mouse is the high jitter rate above 8000DPI, which is not common in a PMW3360 sensor

642nM38.gif

It is not possible to set a mouse button to Insert, Delete, Home, End, Page Up, Page Down, Up, Down, Left, Right and possibly other keys. (I only have tenkeyless keyboards.)

No Linux utility, and no technical documentation to make one.

Stan08    0

De software is not working well. I have several problems. I did re-installed the software several times.  

- Mastermouse Pro L software doesn't start from within the Cooler Master portal software (error "file doesn't excist"). Can only be started by going to install folder and start it there. Would be handy if the installation would give an option to install start shortcut and desktop shortcut.

- Mastermouse Pro L stops to startup automatically along Windows. Can't even manually let it start. BTW, this also happens with the Trigger Z software. Because of this the mouse uses wrong DPI settings (too high) and ignores the settings that should be stored on the mouse. This can only be resolved with starting up the Mastermouse Pro L software. 

- Give us a direct download on the website for Mastermouse Pro L software and not just the Cooler Master Portal. Next to that also a direct download link from within the Cooler Master Portal software. 

Especially the fact that the mouse uses the wrong DPI until the software is manually started is very annoying. 

On a hardware related note i want to mention that the scroll wheel needs to get big improvements for the next generation. It starts to feel flimsy, loose and feels like it can brake anytime. 

Mohd Dzuld    0

Hi Stan08

Welcome to CM forum .

Can you share some picture regarding what kind error you get ?

Forwarded this issue to HQ team :)

So just stay tuned :)

Stan08    0
12 hours ago, Mohd Dzuld said:

Hi Stan08

Welcome to CM forum .

Can you share some picture regarding what kind error you get ?

Forwarded this issue to HQ team :)

So just stay tuned :)

Hi Mohd,

I don't get error messages for the fact that the mouse is using the wrong DPI at Windows startup until the Mastermouse Pro L software is started. However, i do have a screenshot from the error when i try to start the Mastermouse Pro L software from within Cooler Master Portal which is also an issue.

Cooler Master portal is version 1.00. 

2017-11-10_16-15-07.png