xtian1

MasterLiquid 240 - Feedback, Suggestions & improvements Thread

I would be useful if CM can provide an extra bolt/nut in the kit as I received a defective nut on the AM4 bracket. Hence my PC is still not up and running.

Mohd Noh    179
On 7/29/2017 at 1:46 AM, Archi Sarroza said:

I would be useful if CM can provide an extra bolt/nut in the kit as I received a defective nut on the AM4 bracket. Hence my PC is still not up and running.

Nice :)

Does anyone know the size of the radiator screws? I would like to add a second set of fans for a push pull configuration, but I'm not sure what size the screws are and I don't feel like taking my computer apart just so I can take a radiator screw to the hardware store with me. :P

Mohd Noh    179
9 hours ago, Curtiss Archer said:

Does anyone know the size of the radiator screws? I would like to add a second set of fans for a push pull configuration, but I'm not sure what size the screws are and I don't feel like taking my computer apart just so I can take a radiator screw to the hardware store with me. :P

Welcome to CM forum .

Hi Curtiss , if me i will take down one of my screw :) but i will help to check as you mentioned 

Update : it is a # 6-32 screw, but just longer, 29 mm and very hard time to get or finding #6-32 screw this long .

You can check this link : Screw

For the best Way+Easy is take out one of the screw man from your ML 240 for the sample ... 

If you still concerned please contact customer services they will help you .